Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

My musical set up

This is a run through of my musical set up so here we go i have a Panasonic SX-KC611 keyboard which i know isn't the best and i hope to improve but we'll have to see how much money i have haha

Now i have 4 guitars an EKO master m.4 sunburst which is my least played guittar by far but it looks good so there we go. Next is a ibanez Artcore series i don't know which one but its one of them. Thats usely played in a 100 watt marchall amp with a boss ME-70 effects pedal which is good good stuff. Next up is a Westfield something or other not sure to be honest which i know doesn't give you much to go on but err well. Finnally and the most played is a custom fender which is a really nice guitar and my favourote by far

So there you have it my muscial set up Hope you enjoyed.  This is KMcraft Peace

1 comment:

  1. he hasn't got a custom fender it is just a GOOD black guitar that doesn't have a make.

    ReplyDelete