Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

New song

I'm working on a new song. i shall be uploading it to youtube but i'll put it on this blog two. The thing i'm going to be recording with (my phone) won't be the best for the job so it probably won't be great sound wise but'll you'll get the jist. My freind tom (i've not asked him yet but i'm sure he will) might be drumming to this song. I think it will be like a rock/blues song so if your into the idea then tell me in the comment. Probably be out in lets say a week depending on when tom will be free to drum (if he won't then i'll use a program or something in which case it will be out in like 2 days but i would prefer if a person did it and not a computer.). Anyway i might be uploading pictures of my guitars so if you want to see that then follow me. I did mnetion my guitars before in an early post titled 'My musical set up' so check that  out for more infomation.

Hope you enjoyed. This has been KMcraft go and write a song!

No comments:

Post a Comment