Pages

Thursday 1 September 2011

Sooooooo been a while

I've not posted a blog for a while i've been busy on holiday, youtube ect ect.
Check out my speed art i posted (while you're there you might aswell sub xD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tWTcz5PwE


Hope you like it!


I also am level 70 on WoW!!!!!!
I have the full PvP gear now also i have some other epics on my armory but i will go into that more on another post


So ye as programming goes PhP is the way foward in my eyes right now, its a server-side scripting launguage (I'm so cool)  so i've been doing that for a while.

Been abit boring lately to be honest, what do you want me to do on this blog?
leave a comment or i'll put a poll in or some shit like that.

So this has been KMcraft. hope you enjoyed craft out.

No comments:

Post a Comment